Radio Drama: Editing

Today I finished editing my audio drama, I used Adobe Audition for the edit.

The task of editing the piece seemed like a short and simple one, just a case of clipping the voice lines together in a way that made it sound like the flow of a natural conversation, but issues came up and the edit became more taxing then first thought.

The voice lines for the character Alex were louder and had more background noise then the other characters and sound effects so the majority of his lines needed altering.

This involved lowering the volume and pitch of some sections of the recordings to attempt to correct the background noise, this has not worked perfectly but sounds more better then the raw recordings.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s